Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Gift from the kids

We made it ...... We are here in New York City. We were given a birthday gifts from our kids and their spouses. A pair of tickets to a Broadway Play. How great and we were so excited...... a Broadway Play.
Yes, this is a City that does not sleep.

We went to dinner at McCormick & Schmick's. I am wearing a gorgeous necklace that Phemie gave me..... Isn't it beautiful. I did not bring any jewelry this beautiful..... I was not expecting anything this grand. How did you know Phemie?
John loved this lobster dinner.
Yes, Yes, Yes....... We saw "Jersey Boys"....... And boy was it grand!!!!!!!! I kept on thinking during the play "Gee, they are great actors.... and boy can they sing..... they sure have a lot of energy". By far the best play we have ever seen. The songs were right out of our youth. Thanks for the wonderful gift, kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment