Saturday, October 10, 2009

Peggy's Cove and Lighthouse

I was trying to give you all a look at Peggy's Cove showing the rocky coastline and a village that sits on BIG granite rocks high above the crashing Atlantic surf. Have you ever seen a town built on rock???? I am sure there is ground there somewhere, but I did not see it........ It looks like the rocks were carved to make room for roads, homes and a fishing village.
Here is another photo of Peggy's Cove. The beauty is seeing the tiny harbor, seasoned with fish sheds and colorful boats and all this settled on BIG boulders.
Peggy's Cove Lighthouse..... It is a real beauty and it sits out there looking very majestic.
We took a little hike on the rocks. Another self portrait. The wind was brisk, the sun was out and I am with my sweetheart. Life is good!
Another view of this fishing village. What a place to see...... we can hardly believe that we are here. Love Nova Scotia!!!!!!!!! So much more that I would like to see here.




No comments:

Post a Comment